- Democratic Forum
ايمان شقاق
مشاركات: 1027
اشترك في: الأحد مايو 08, 2005 8:09 pm

مشاركة بواسطة ايمان شقاق »

بعد وفاة طفلة في الرابعة من عمرها..
السودان يحظر اجراء عمليات "ختان الإناث" في جميع المراكز الصحية

الخرطوم - يو بي آي

حظرت السلطات الطبية السودانية الجمعة 6-1- 2006 على جميع الكوادر الصحية إجراء عمليات ختان الإناث، وأصدر المجلس الطبي السوداني بيانا طلب بموجبه من جميع المراكز الصحية عدم إجراء عمليات ختان الإناث "سداً للذرائع وقفلاً لأبواب تؤدي إلى مضاعفات مثل التتنوس (الاحتقان المشفري)والنزيف".

ولفت المجلس,وهو جهاز حكومي ينظم المهن الطبية, إلى أن "معظم حالات ختان الإناث لا تتم بواسطة الأطباء". وقال الأمين العام للمجلس الدكتور إمام صديق أنه تم " تعميم هذه الضوابط الجديدة على الجهات الرسمية والمستشفيات بغرض تبصير المواطنين
بحقوقهم".

وكانت طفلة سودانية في الرابعة من عمرها لقيت حتفها الشهر الماضي إثر إصابتها بنزيف بعد خضوعها لعملية ختان وتسببت في إثارة الرأي العام ما أدى الى تحريك إجراءات قانونية في مواجهة أسرتها والسلطات الصحية.

تجدر الإشارة إلى أن السودان يعد واحدا من عدة دول إفريقية تمارس فيها عمليات ختان الإناث بصورة واسعة مما يتسبب في مضاعفات صحية ونفسية كبيرة لضحاياها، وقد نجحت حملات توعية قادتها منظمات غير حكومية في التقليل من هذه الظاهرة في بعض أوساط المتعلمين إلا أنها لا تزال تمارس كعادة اجتماعية على نطاق واسع بواسطة نساء غير مختصات درجن على ممارسة الختان كمهنة. ويرافق الحرب على الختان جدل واسع حول جدواها ومضارها وسط خلافات فقهية واجتماعية بشأنها.

المصدر

سلام للجميع،
خطوة للأمام، ولكن توجد قوانين تمنع خفاض البنات الفرعوني منذ 1946. لكنها لم تمنع تعرض 89 في المئة من الفتيات للخفاض بكل انواعه في السنوات الفائته!

وبما أنها

لا تزال تمارس كعادة اجتماعية على نطاق واسع بواسطة نساء غير مختصات درجن على ممارسة الختان كمهنة.

فلا بد من إيجاد وسائل اخرى بجانب القوانين.

Enshrah Ahmed
مشاركات: 122
اشترك في: الخميس مايو 12, 2005 6:27 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Enshrah Ahmed »

Hello everybody.....Sorry for being lost.....You know Sudan..I don't meed to say much...Our preparation for MOOLAADE screening is going very welll...please see the invitation attached....Iman, Ashah and Najat please do whatever you see it appropriate for the sigantures collection...there is nothing I could do from here....no internet access for the last seven days, I travelled a long way to the city centre to see

I failed to upload the invitation in Arabic....
my e.mails....I wish happy Eid for all of you....

Love
enshrah
https://www.sudan-forall.org/files/Film%20invitation.doc
ايمان شقاق

سلام يا انشراح،
هذه هي الدعوة للفيلم
امنياتي بالتوفيق

دعـــــــــــــــوة

فيــلم " مــولادى "
المخرج السينمائي السنغالي عثمانى سمبين
وبطولة فاتوماتا كوليبالى، مايمونا ديارا وساليماتا تراورى

صورة
A scene from MOOLAADE

السنغال 2004/ بلغة البمبارا والفرنسية/ العناوين بالانجليزية

تدعوكم مؤسسة المرأة للصحة والتنمية والبحوث بالتعاون مع شبكة صيحة للمبادرات الاستراتيجية للمراة بالقرن الافريقى لمشاهدة فيلم " مــولادى " الحائز على جائزة مهرحان "كـان" بفرنسا 2004. والفيلم من اخراج المخرج السينمائى السنغالى المعروف بأب السينما الأفريقية " عثمانى سمبين " وبطولة الفنانة المالية المعروفة " فاتماتو كوليبالى ".
الفيلم يقدم رؤية سينمائية لاشكال مختلفة من العنف الذى يمارس ضد المرأة فى افريقيا بتركيز خاص على عملية ختان الاناث ويحتفى ضمنا بقدرات المرأة الافريقية فى ادارة مشاكل واقعها.

يتم عرض الفلم يوم: الاثنين 16/1/2006 الساعة السادسة مساءا بقاعة الشارقة/ جامعة الخرطوم ويعقب الفيلم حوارا مفتوحا من الحاضرين.

لمزيد من المعلومات الرجاء الاتصال بشبكة صيحة:
Tel: 249 83 571789

صورة
FORWARD
صورة
SIHA NETWORK

ايمان شقاق

صورة

Razors I, Iman Shaggag
Ink on paper

أمواس، حبر على ورق

~ ~
ÅÓãÇÚíá Øå
مشاركات: 453
اشترك في: السبت سبتمبر 10, 2005 7:13 am

مشاركة بواسطة ÅÓãÇÚíá Øå »

Dear all, thanks for this interesting post, i was delighted when i read that the recent and the most strong argument against the female circumsion, the film of Sembene will be projected in Khartoum and i was thinking to write about this great african film maker, i have seen the film and i think it is one of the great film that osman has done in his difficult and long career of film maker. i will be back on the issu of osman sembene as one of my gourou in film making, in arabic soon. thanks again
ايمان شقاق

سلام للجميع،
هذه هي الرسالة الموجهة لرئيس القضاء كما تفضلت بإرسالها في هذا البوست الاخت انشراح, اذا كان عندكم اي اقتراحات أو إضافات.
سأقوم بعمل صفحة لتجميع التوقيعات في نفس الوقت كسباً للزمن، على ان تُعتمد الرسالة المُعدلة.

إقتراح أول، ان ترسل نسخة لوزيرة الصحة وجميع الجهات التي تهتم بصحة الأطفال والمرأة (جمعيات، منظمات).

تحياتي

نص الرسالة

Mr Ahmed Ali Almardi,
Minister of Justice and Attorney General,
Ministry of Justice,
PO BOX 744,
Khartoum,
Sudan.
19th December 2005.

Dear Minister of Justice and Attorney General Mr. Ahmed Ali Almardi,

Re: Bringing an End to Female Genital Mutilation: Let Us Ensure that a Little Sudanese Girl did not Die In Vain.

I write to appeal to you, in your position as Minister of Justice and Attorney General to take immediate action to eliminate the practice of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) in Sudan, in all it’s forms.

As you may be aware, recently on December 6th, another innocent little girl lost her life to the brutality of Female Genital Mutilation (FGM). A doctor at Khartoum Bahari Hospital to which the victim, four year old Enaam Abdelwahab from Abu- Deleeg was submitted, reported that she died due to excessive bleeding and blood poisoning after being submitted to this cruel tradition.

The sad and unfortunate incident was widely reported in the Sudanese press yet sadly such needless deaths are by no means uncommon occurrences. Whilst Sudan has had a law since 1946 now banning the most severe form of FGM the law is clearly insufficient as it does not ban all forms of FGM, and as it has failed to prevent the tragic death of this little girl. It has also failed to protect Sudanese girls and women at large, for an estimated 89 per cent of Sudanese women are subjected to FGM, and mostly to the most severe form, type 3 which is known as ‘Pharonic Circumcision’.

As a result of little Enaam’s death on December 14th a group of Sudanese civil society organisations led by the Sudanese Nurses Union took to the streets in Khartoum to protest against Enaam’s death. They marched from the hospital in which she died, to the Ministry of Justice, to demand a law specifically banning all forms of FGM in Sudan. This clearly shows that there is public support in Sudan for the elimination of all forms of FGM and I write to you to demand a law is passed and enforced to prohibit all forms of FGM in Sudan as a matter of urgency.

I remind you of the responsibilities the Government of Sudan has to protect the human rights of girls and women, outlined in numerous International Declarations and Conventions, such as the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (1948) and the Convention on the Rights of the Child (1989). In relation to the latter, the Government of Sudan, having ratified the convention has committed itself to: “ensure the child protection and care as is necessary for his or her well-being”.

I urge you to live up to these international obligations, as well as to ensure that adequate care and support is provided to girls and women who have undergone FGM.

Another clear indication of International support for the elimination of FGM is the Protocol to the African Charter on Human and Peoples' Rights on the Rights of Women in Africa which entered into force on November 25th of this year. The Protocol calls for the elimination of all forms of gender based violence and explicitly prohibits FGM. I am aware that the Sudanese government has so far failed to become party to this Protocol and I urge you to take this important step towards the elimination of gender discrimination.

I trust that you will do everything in your power to bring an end to the death and suffering of girls and women in Sudan due to FGM and thank you in advance for your actions.

Yours Sincerely
ايمان شقاق

هذا الرابط لجمع التوقيعات

https://www.petitiononline.com/dec62005/petition.html

من أجل فتيات السودان
من اجل نساء الغد
ايمان شقاق

نحتاج توقيعاتكن
وتوقيعاتكم

و

اصواتكم جميعاً
Enshrah Ahmed
مشاركات: 122
اشترك في: الخميس مايو 12, 2005 6:27 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Enshrah Ahmed »

Hello everybody...
Eman well done..I have seen the petition...hope people will start to review and sign it...I am so busy at the moment the screening is tomorrow as you know...will inform the people in the screening about the petittion...
I get to go now...
Things are going well here though a little bit slow as you can imagine...
Love
enshrah
ايمان شقاق

للتوقيع اضغط في الرابط ادناه

https://www.petitiononline.com/dec62005/petition.html

من أجل فتيات السودان
من اجل نساء الغد

-
الفاضل الهاشمي