صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر
مشاركات: 1948
اشترك في: الاثنين نوفمبر 20, 2006 9:34 am

A Little Book of Delirious Jottings

مشاركة بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر »

[align=left][align=left] A Little Book of Delirious Jottings

On the Theme of Being

Being is said, most fully and congenitally, in association with passionate real presence and emphasis of an ontological need. Thus perceives the French philosopher of the second reflection, Gabriel Marcel. This, to my perceptive/receptive imagination, connotes that being can (as so indeed thinks a nihilistic philosopher such as Jean-Paul Sartre) at all neither be affirmed in the abstract nor in any one sort or another of a categorical existential vacuum that could, in some “how”, pre-emptively be postulated beforehand or insubstantially, i.e., non-concretively, presupposed.

This brings us, by a certain endeavour of imaginative association, back towards what we would claim to constitute a basic, in the sense of being preliminary or primary par excellence, appreciation of Gabriel Marcel’s that being qua being is an initial whole that is primordially comprehensive and can never, in the first place, be divided, or segmented, into calculable units via the use/employment of the latterly-applied discursive, or abstract, reflection. That is precisely because being, on this view, is exactly that which is pre-intellectually is. And as we cannot ‘define’ God, for God is that which is precisely is, so we cannot ‘define’ being, as being is, as well, and whole, that which is precisely is. Thus to ‘define’, or perhaps more aptly to speak of, to name, God, or being, is practically to speak of, to name, the direction, the presence and/or the “modalities” of concrete existences (i.e., of ‘beings’-things and living beings, and situations) in which being is (again) pre-intellectually expressed.

Sometime in the year 1993AD

https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=57DA6B84

Jazz, A Painting by Mutaz Badawi

Some would, consciously or unconsciously, like to imagine that jazz is much about rather modernized re-shaping(s) of old lyrical folk narratives. But that is almost only a fantasy par excellence, for jazz is an intensively urbanized art. This tune-fully conducted picture/painting virtually re-tells that. It’s, that is to say, wholly about reflection, and reflection, as we would variably surmise, is a term that is highly strung unto modernity and modernism- unto thoroughly urban landscapes, inventions and constructions. And, as the artist insightfully feels, reflection hereby (i.e., in this picture/painting) echoes, in blacks and whites, in primary shadows and lights, the poignant gift of life, impression and improvisation that is certainly jazz].

17/06/2009
Ibrahim Jaffar

A Little Reproaching Babbling

If you cannot act out things, or ideas, spontaneously and lovingly, then just do the minimally necessary, leave the rest to life and keep watching, keep watching; that is the keynote for all significant, and enriching, realizations!

Sometime in the year 2011AD.

I love you, you, the bee-gatherer of psycho-spiritual trophies and tastes, whatever you might have had decided, or, for that matter, might not have had decided, up upon, or even against, me.

I do now realize that and which consequences I do bear and wear and tear in days full-forlorn and wrought in dismal sheets of metal hard and cold as gold. Up to the end I do thus do, even though that end does not so seem so nigh.

Alas, though dare, I say,
The dice has,
With final shove,
Thus been so cast
And I
Shall not
Have at last
Be in throes
Of chanting dawns
Of phantoms’ golden birds
Twittering tones in tit-for-tat!

Saturday, 9 May, 2015AD
Ibrahim Jaffar

I am now missing you dangerously badly, and in the manner of the involuntary mockery of myself to myself, you, the woman who would ambivalently fancy herself to be untamed, and I am profoundly sorry for that even if that missing has somehow been stretched, from within myself, out towards you and completely out of- if that could ever be possible- my wholly private reflections, that will not, as it were, reach out there towards you!

Saturday, 9 May, 2015AD
Ibrahim Jaffar
]
آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:33 pm، تم التعديل 6 مرات في المجمل.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]6

Writing is the exorcism of the silent ones; exorcism is silent cure of the talking ones. The luminous tree of writing is the mortal Janus head halve of the nocturnal tree of immortal creative cosmic darkness. Night is the mother of all things eternal; day is the father of all things temporal.

[align=left]
[size=24]May,24,2015AD
Ibrahim Jaffar
آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:21 pm، تم التعديل 3 مرات في المجمل.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]7

[size=24][align=left]The most powerful elements of the positive reality of your love, as a human agent, are strongly associated with the unconditional acceptance of your love by your very beloved one, be that a natural, human, or even categorically divine being. Hereby feelings of unworthiness, even if poignantly acute, either on the part of your beloved one or on the part of you, the lover, are rather inconsequential. They do not, in fact, matter or count much; nay! They (given them being really genuine and not more or less constituting some or another psycho device/decoy of evasion) may even), at some certain elevated levels of the being in love, indeed not matter a jot.

2 July, 2015AD
Ibrahim Jaffar
آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:22 pm، تم التعديل 3 مرات في المجمل.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]8

Nothing could be enjoyed responsibly. In order to enjoy anything in this life (wine, sex, poetry, music and singing and particularly divine enchantment) you should enjoy it irresponsibly, i.e., indulgently.

Sunday, 13 September, 2015AD
[i]
آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:22 pm، تم التعديل مرتين في المجمل.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left] ...I have involved a certain change into the weave of my writing above
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]Another change happened! d!
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]9

All of worldly things are vanity, and all that is in, and within, the world is almost sensed and felt and done and undone in vain. What categorically remains off the world, and within the subject that experiences the world, is only the stark and bare primary roots of the transcendentally human essence.

Monday Morning, 8 February, 2016AD.
آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:23 pm، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]10

Perhaps only, and all, that the whom so-called Soren Kierkegaard has had existentially needed was (and probably is?) so to learn practising “controlled folly” that he could, quite naturally presumably, marry Regine Olsen* and thus he could have had lived, with her, as long, or as ever, as the reality of the ever-after ontological reality, and not as that reality is habitually conceived of from the categorical standpoint of the damned discursive logic and Science (i.e. just as more or less a mere figment of imaginative mythology), is intersubjectively thus presented and sustained unto the trans-figuratively beautified and renewed single transcendental soul that is indeed the primordial togetherness of the fundamental thou of hers and the essential I of his.

9. 11. 2011AD-9. 02. 2016AD

* This ontological postscript is hereby spontaneously represented, by its author, as a pithy single-breath sentence of a footnote to: “My relation to “her”- August 24, 1849. Infandum me jubes, Regina, renovare dolorem”, p.p. 69-75, in THE JOURNALS OF KIERKEGAARD, 1834-1854, By: Soren Kierkegaard, a selection edited and translated by Alexander Dru, Collins, Fontana Books, 1958.

آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:23 pm، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]11

Every more profound involvement with suffering incarnates within it a parallel more profound appreciation of happiness.

(No date).

Insomnia: that is a substantial other name of mine; a generative characterization of another authentic self within myself.

12 February, 2016AD
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]13

Suffering is a tree burnt down by competitive traders. Yet, from its ashes, shall, indeed, a seed of hope and survival grow into a beautiful flower, surely flourishing out of soot and dung.

(No Date.)

I will go into you from the end of youthful love to the end of God's destruction; from the end of sweet wakefulness and sweet sleep to the end of vigilance, heart-aching and grief.

(No recalled date.)

My beloved is eating me wherever I am in hunger for someone else...!

(No date.)

No foundation of philosophic quest can, in a particularly pre-conceptually primary manner, help being subjective”.

March, 9, 2016AD

Soren Kierkegaard:

“Only to-day I was reading the story in Apuleius. The fourth test which Venus sets Psyche is to fetch the casket from Proserpine- and the dangers besetting the road consist in a large measure of meeting such sights and objects as will move her to compassion and so hold her up, and back.

This is something I have also noticed in other myths, that in relation to the Exceptional, what one would have to call in Greek, the divine risk, that which holds one back, or tempts one to remain behind is compassion.”*

Ibrahim Jaffar:

Compassion is indeed what primordially compels the Buddhas, i.e., the enlightened ones, to return, recurrently, again, and again, to our base earthily existence. The “myth” of Cupid and Psyche, as well as the whole weaves of the other so-called “myths” of different cultures and peoples, are not at all myths as myths are blandly and shallowly being wantonly conceived of on view of objective science and rationalistic philosophies. Nay! They are, in fact, poetic transfigurations of the presences/presentations of the spirit’s journey within the serendipities of the inner vastness of psycho-spiritual dimensions and poignantly subliminal worlds and worlds...

(No date- then March, 14, 2016AD.)

* Cupid and Psyche (1852), THE JOURNALS OF SOREN KIERKEGAARD (1834-1854), p. 212, a selection edited and translated and introduced by Alexander Dru, Collins-Fontana Books, 1958.
آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:25 pm، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]

Being is an original whole that abundantly presents itself in a concretely original diversity and plenitude of mysteriously inexhaustible forms of existential manifestations. It is, in a rather apparently different phrasing, a mysterious originality of a transcendental presence that perpetually manifests itself in variedly/variably concrete situations of sensations, perceptions, feelings-into and imaginative realisations of that which we would, perhaps not quite adequately, just tend to call the concrete modes of the being of being-in-the-world.

18 March, 2016AD.
آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:25 pm، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]19

Faith, in all of its psycho-spiritual senses, realizations and manifestations, should, as a wholesome experience and being, either be categorically alive or it should otherwise not be any faith at all. That is emphatically because a dead faith has, in-itself, to be so forced into being transfigured into a new integrated wholeness of sensations, feelings, passionately imaginative beings, perceptions and conceptions, albeit a new existential wholeness that it may, finally or ultimately, bear, within it, from its historical form and content (i.e., historical lineage) largely nothing but a primary essence that broadly consists of expansive resemblances and background associations.

-04/01/2012AD
then March, 21, 2016AD

I, despite all of the travails and tests of old age, do still believe that the body and the psycho-bodily acts such as the human act of sexual relatedness or inter-course could, as well as a “prayer”, for instance, be glowed and shimmered with sacredness. That is partially presumably why, without any apparent hints of any new-born Christian or Monistic religionist of feelings of psycho-spiritual hesitation or moral guilt, can still fundamentally call myself a heathen mystic.

21/03/2016AD

Existentially speaking, thereby seems there are only two paths of election that are alternately unfolding towards the heart of the human outsider in modern and “post-modern” times: either laying oneself open to the divine grace or otherwise the peculiarly poignantly beautiful affliction that often befall upon the chosen ones of us.

-11/03/2016AD
23/03/2016Ad

آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:26 pm، تم التعديل مرتين في المجمل.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]22

The world is my cosmic body incarnate and my body is my singularly situated cosmic world incarnate.

Morning, Monday, 4 April, 2016AD
آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الجمعة يونيو 03, 2016 4:26 pm، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]23

No matter what you would imagine, sense, feel, think, “theorize”, or do, the emphasis below ever remains primordially and essentially true: No real transformation in the human society, nay!, in the human kind prima facie, can come into real existence, effect and ground, without the whole and instantaneous transformation of the weave of the human being as primarily a subjective being.

(No date, but basic structure jotted down between 2007AD and 2012AD and again revisited in May, 2016AD!)
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left] New addition and arrangement to the weave of writing above.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]24

Forlorn is a modern times’ ailment; forlorn is a rampant das sein ailment; oblivion is the best medication.

.(No Date)
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]***

That ruby of a girl is, after all those past years of passion-full oblivion, certainly my holy grail! My soul has originally been founded by her soul, only it desires now to be founded unto her soul, remade unto her anew, and that has inter-subjectively psycho-spiritual path of being has, I do believe, already been, expanded, with all of its poignantly beautiful vastness, between her purely beautiful youthful soul and form and that not-so-youthful- except perhaps unto the radiance of her circumstantially benevolent endearing soulful reflection- soul and form of mine.

Morning, 21/09/2016AD

صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]

At the abysmal edge of the anguish of love I, unconsciously, and achingly consciously, at the sharpness of the fateful same arrow-shot-point, persistently, in the seemingly eternal now, do now passionately reside.

Early Evening, Friday, 28 October 2016.
]
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر

[align=left]***

Of their noble mortal human champions: “we will remember them, but memory is selective,” so they plaintively say. “I do constantly remember you, and my memory of you is volitionally compulsive,” I, beseechingly asking your passionately loving forgiveness, reply.

Morning, 6 November, 2016AD.

أضف رد جديد