Existential Gibberish- An Automatic Writing...

Forum Démocratique
- Democratic Forum
أضف رد جديد
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر
مشاركات: 1948
اشترك في: الاثنين نوفمبر 20, 2006 9:34 am

Existential Gibberish- An Automatic Writing...

مشاركة بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر »

[align=left] Existential Gibberish
[An Automatic Writing]

Thudding train hurtling into my studio flat at the Third Floor in Fosbury House, Edmundsbury Court Estate, SW9 8AX. Sadness engulfed the Red Sea Region within myself. Sighs with no bounds but their air of tenacity and displacement to ring hollow within. Doomed to the restive boredom of my remaining days, I have now left with nothing but attempts at agonizing reluctant trials at writing. God bless the adult in me who was almost never the child of blessedness, yet always the child of spontaneity and foolhardiness of emotions and imaginative passions. Raised to the demi-gods’ status of perpetual angst, I drive the knife into the heart and wait for a glowing death to happen- not the death of the blessed but the death of the damned with genius and eternal selfhood of half-realizations and half-mortifications. Yet happy, I am, being loved, and a few exceptional women do particularly incline towards me as the wayward measure of human perfection in modern Godless times.

Early Morning, Wednesday, 23. 03. 2016AD

From: On Home & Letting Go, an unpublished collection of poetic weaves by Ibrahim Jaffar...

[/color]
آخر تعديل بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر في الخميس مارس 30, 2017 12:34 pm، تم التعديل مرتين في المجمل.
صورة العضو الرمزية
إبراهيم جعفر
مشاركات: 1948
اشترك في: الاثنين نوفمبر 20, 2006 9:34 am

مشاركة بواسطة إبراهيم جعفر »

أضف رد جديد