أضف رد جديد
ياسر الشريف المليح
مشاركات: 1745
اشترك في: الاثنين مايو 09, 2005 7:24 pm
مكان: ألمانيا
اتصال:

صور نادرة من يوم 18 يناير 1985 من كوبر

مشاركة بواسطة ياسر الشريف المليح »

هذه الصور الشمسية أخذت من داخل ساحة تنفيذ حكم الإعدام بحق الأستاذ محمود محمد طه في يوم الجمعة 18 يناير 1985 ومصدرها وزارة الثقافة والإعلام في ذلك الوقت.

أرجو ممن يعرف الأسماء الناقصة أن يتكرم بكتابتها.

الصورة الأولى:
من يمينك كمشاهد:
الصف الأمامي: 1. ..... 2. .... 3. المكاشفي طه الكباشي 4. .... 5. محمد آدم عيسى [مستشار قانوني بديوان النائب العام وقتها وهو الذي أصدر الأمرا باعتقال الأستاذ محمود يوم 5 يناير كي يضم إلى الجمهوريين الذين يواجهون محكمة الطوارئ رقم 4 برئاسة القاضي حسن إبراهيم المهلاوي]

الصف الخلفي: 1. عوض الجيد محمد أحمد 2. .... 3. أحمد محجوب حاج نور 4. إلى الآخر .........

صورة
ياسر الشريف المليح
اتصال:

من يمينك كمشاهد:

1. النيل أبو قرون 2. .... 3. عوض الجيد محمد أحمد 4. .... 5. أحمد محجوب حاج نور

أرجو ملء الفراغات بكتابة الأسماء.

صورة
آخر تعديل بواسطة ياسر الشريف المليح في الثلاثاء فبراير 16, 2010 8:02 pm، تم التعديل مرة واحدة.
ياسر الشريف المليح
اتصال:

أعتقد أن الجالس على يسار المكاشفي طه الكباشي هو حسن إبراهيم المهلاوي قاضي محكمة الطوارئ رقم 4.

وأن الجالس إلى يمين النيل أبو قرون هو فؤاد الأمين عبد الرحمن الذي تولى منصب رئيس القضاء في 30 سبتمبر 1983 وأحيل إلى التقاعد بعد الإنتفاضة في 9 أبريل 1985. أعرف أنه هو الذي شطب القضايا الدستورية التي رفعها المحامي طيب الذكر الأستاذ طه إسماعيل أبو قرجة عليه رحمة الله والأخ الريح حسن باسم الجمهوريين.

هل يعرف ماذا جرى مع فؤاد الأمين منذ الانتفاضة وأين هو الآن؟

هذه صورة لفؤاد الأمين عبد الرحمن من الشبكة :

صورة

وقد كتب إلى جانبها:

القاضي / فؤاد الأمين عبد الرحمن ( 1984 ـ 1985 ) :ـ

من مواليد 25/5/1936 ، نال شهادة البكالوريوس في القانون من جامعة الخرطوم والماجستير من جامعة كورنيل بالولايات المتحدة الأمريكية عام 1976 ، وتعين بالقضائية بتاريخ 8/7/1961 في وظيفة عامل قضائي وتدرج في القضاء حتى قاضي محكمة عليا بتاريخ 8/9/1983 ورئيسا للقضاء بتاريخ 30/9/1984 وأحيل للتقاعد بالمعاش بتاريخ 18 رجب 1405 هـ الموافق 9/4/1985 . وفي عهده ارتفعت ميزانية القضائية من 12.000.000 جنية الي 42.000.000 جنيه اى ما يقارب أربعة أضعافها وفي عهده تصدق بالعلاج المفتوح للقضاة ووضعت لوائح الخدمة بالهيئة القضائية وقد عاصر بدايات تطبيق الشريعة الإسلامية .
ياسر الشريف المليح
اتصال:

الضابط الذي يجلس في أول الصف الأمامي على يمينك وأنت تشاهد تُظهر الصورة أن رتبته فريق "مقص وصقر وبينهما نجمة". أغلب الظن أنه الفريق أحمد وادي حسن مدير عام السجون في ذلك الوقت. بالعودة إلى البحث في الشبكة وجدت الآتي:

فريق سجون أحمد وادي حسن مارس1978 يناير1989

https://sudanpolice.gov.sd/wahdat-9.php

للتوثيق..
Enshrah Ahmed
مشاركات: 122
اشترك في: الخميس مايو 12, 2005 6:27 pm

مشاركة بواسطة Enshrah Ahmed »

,Ya Dr. Yasir
In relation to the photos you brought above, in 2000/01 my dear friend Ustaz Othman Alniseri had written a play about this infamous court. The play was showed somewhere in central London. I don’t know if you were following on that. I was one of the cast and even my daughter Fatima had a role to play in it, as I was heavily pregnant at the time

Anyway, I tried to get hold of Alniseri to help us with the names of those men in the photos but I can’t, as I guess he is on the move right now

Let me come back to the play, the cast comprised of lots of people who played various roles in the play. People such as Mohamed Almahadi, Ismaiel Altaj, Mohamed Othman Abdelhameed, Salma Alrayah, Adil Mandella, Izzeldeen Taha and Asim Nourain among others had played roles as judges, defendants and etc. We did the show on the anniversary of Alustaz Mahmoud in Jan. 2002. We had lots of fun while doing this honorable job and mind you all of us are amateurs. None of us is a professional actor/actress; however, Alnisersi is a professional writer who wrote various plays for the BBC and others

Afterwards, with the leadership of Alniseri a DVD was produced and hundreds of copies were sold. The money was divided between two wonderful projects; some money was granted to Alahfad University as contribution in an annual scholarship for a Sudanese female student to study medicine on the condition that she is from the marginalized areas. The rest of the money had been donated to Nafaj Project to support a purchase of a bus for the street kids and that was part of Ustaz Mahjoub Shareef’s noble project for street kids in Khartoum

Right now, Alniseri is reprinting the DVD and the income will support some small income generation projects for some households among the urban poor in Khartoum

Please all; I would like to urge you to buy the DVD if you haven’t done so. Your money will make a big difference for a fellow citizen. When I get hold of Alniseri I will post here the contact details at which people can purchase their copies

Ya Dr. Yasir, though the court of Al Ustaz Mahmoud Mohamed Taha is real witness of the restrain of the freedom of expression in our history, some of us have turned it into an income for those who Alustaz Mahmoud would love to help. Thanks go to Alniseri

Freedom NOW

enshrah
ياسر الشريف المليح
اتصال:

نعم يا إنشراح
لقد تابعت أخبار مسرحية الأستاذ عثمان النصيري وقرأت عنها في وقتها ولكني لم أحظ بمشاهدتها مسجلة. ويسعدني جدا أن أشتري " دي في دي " المسرحية.

التحية للأستاذ النصيري ولك. وفي انتظار المعلومات التي وعدتِ بتوفيرها.

دعوتي مجددا لمن يعرف إسم أحد الذين ظهروا في الصور أو بعضهم أن يتكرم بالكتابة. وبهذه المناسبة أحيي الأستاذ محجوب شريف وأتمنى له الصحة والعافية دائما. وأنا من أشد المعجبين بمبادراته الإنسانية العملية لخير أبناء وبنات الشعب السوداني.

ياسر
ياسر الشريف المليح
اتصال:

وفى الجانب الغربى كانت منصة الاعدام تنتصب عاليه وعلى الجانب الجنوبى منها صفت كراسى تحت المنصه مباشره فى الصف الاول مولانا فؤاد الامين رئيس القضاء والمكاشفى طه الكباشى رئيس محكمة استئناف ما أطلق عليه المحاكم الناجزه وبجواره الاستاذ عوض الجيد مستشار رئيس الجمهوريه ومولانا النيل ابو قرون مستشار رئيس الجمهوريه وبجوارهم مولانا محمد الحافظ قاضى جنايات بحرى ومولانا عادل عبد المحمود

https://www.alrakoba.net/articles-action ... -29425.htm
ياسر الشريف المليح
اتصال:

,Ya Dr. Yasir
In relation to the photos you brought above, in 2000/01 my dear friend Ustaz Othman Alniseri had written a play about this infamous court. The play was showed somewhere in central London. I don’t know if you were following on that. I was one of the cast and even my daughter Fatima had a role to play in it, as I was heavily pregnant at the time

Anyway, I tried to get hold of Alniseri to help us with the names of those men in the photos but I can’t, as I guess he is on the move right now

Let me come back to the play, the cast comprised of lots of people who played various roles in the play. People such as Mohamed Almahadi, Ismaiel Altaj, Mohamed Othman Abdelhameed, Salma Alrayah, Adil Mandella, Izzeldeen Taha and Asim Nourain among others had played roles as judges, defendants and etc. We did the show on the anniversary of Alustaz Mahmoud in Jan. 2002. We had lots of fun while doing this honorable job and mind you all of us are amateurs. None of us is a professional actor/actress; however, Alnisersi is a professional writer who wrote various plays for the BBC and others

Afterwards, with the leadership of Alniseri a DVD was produced and hundreds of copies were sold. The money was divided between two wonderful projects; some money was granted to Alahfad University as contribution in an annual scholarship for a Sudanese female student to study medicine on the condition that she is from the marginalized areas. The rest of the money had been donated to Nafaj Project to support a purchase of a bus for the street kids and that was part of Ustaz Mahjoub Shareef’s noble project for street kids in Khartoum

Right now, Alniseri is reprinting the DVD and the income will support some small income generation projects for some households among the urban poor in Khartoum

Please all; I would like to urge you to buy the DVD if you haven’t done so. Your money will make a big difference for a fellow citizen. When I get hold of Alniseri I will post here the contact details at which people can purchase their copies

Ya Dr. Yasir, though the court of Al Ustaz Mahmoud Mohamed Taha is real witness of the restrain of the freedom of expression in our history, some of us have turned it into an income for those who Alustaz Mahmoud would love to help. Thanks go to Alniseri

Freedom NOW

enshrah

وأخيرا وضعت المسرحية في يوتيوب
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fhlFoiakEQ
https://www.youtube.com/v/2fhlFoiakEQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6fP4uiYE9I
https://www.youtube.com/v/g6fP4uiYE9I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8NPOlMHOWg

https://www.youtube.com/v/Q8NPOlMHOWg
ياسر الشريف المليح
اتصال:

الصور سقطت من البوست وهذه محاولة لإعادتها
في الصف الأمامي من اليمين: الفريق سجون أحمد وادي حسن، ثم حسن إبراهيم المهلاوي، ثم المكاشفي طه الكباشي،
صورة

من اليمين: النيل عبد القادر أبو قرون، ثم فؤاد الأمين عبد الرحمن (رئيس القضاء)، ثم عوض الجيد محمد أحمد، ثم قاضي شرعي إسمه أحمد طه، ثم أحمد محجوب حاج نور
صورة
أضف رد جديد